IPM Holdings, Inc. (IPM), formerly Minerales Industrias Corporation (MIC), was originally incorporated on August 31, 1995 under the name Armstrong Holdings Corporation as a company primarily engaged in the business of investment in real and personal property of every kind and description; and in the management of any business, joint venture firm, partnership, corporation, institution or entity. On November 25, 2015, the Securities and Exchange Commission approved the change in the Company's name to the present one. In February 2013, the stockholders of the Company approved the subscription of the IPM group of companies to a total 500 million shares out of the increase in MIC's authorized capital stock. The stockholders also approved the amendment of the primary purpose of the Company to being a holding company from a mining company to give it more flexibility in looking for suitable investments. On March 4, 2013, the Company acquired shares in Basic Environmental Systems and Technologies, Inc. (BEST) amounting to a 75% interest, thereby treating it as a subsidiary. BEST is a corporation engaged in contracting and consulting business for waste management, public cleansing, sanitation and general hygiene to provide comprehensive waste disposal services.
Penthouse, The Taipan Place, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605, Metro Manila, Philippines | Tel Nos. (632) 8633-4372; (632) 8424-2550 to 59